Our goal as parents is to raise our children to be emotionally aware of how they are feeling and how the people around them are feeling. With the handy F.E.E.L.S acronym, this kit will give you a simple method to help you coach your child’s emotions, build their emotional vocabulary and increase their perspective taking skills.
This kit includes:
– Social Stories: “All My Feelings” & “How Do You Feel?”
– Printable Visual Aides : emotional labeling cards, a visual emotions check-in and an adult emotional check-in.
– Short Informational Webinar: more than 30 minutes of information including emotional development, adult emotions and why we support children’s feelings.
– Activity, Book and Song Ideas: How Do You Feel? Workbook & a resource room of fun books, videos and activities for you and your child.
– Helpful How-To Video: an interactive step-by-step video on how to use F.E.E.L.S. to support your child’s emotions
– Printable Quick Tips: a quick reference guide for F.E.E.L.S.
Disclaimer: These resources are intended for personal use, and are educational materials and tools. These materials cannot be categorized as psychological or mental health services. Please contact email@example.com for further details.
There are no reviews yet.