We know that children benefit from having predictable daily schedules, but it can be hard to find the tools and time to create these routines. Learn how to create and implement an effective routine so that your day runs smoothly, and your child has less upsets. This kit will help you set effective boundaries and limits, while supporting your child’s needs.
This kit includes:
– Social Stories: “I Don’t Want To” & “Time For Bed”
– Printable Visual Aides : visuals to build a daily schedule, nighttime routine, and First-Then board.
– Short Informational Webinar: more than 30 minutes of educational information including caregiver styles, how to use visuals and connection cycle.
– Activity, Book and Song Ideas: a resource guide of fun books, videos and activities for you and your child.
– Helpful How-To Video: an interactive video of why children benefit from boundaries.
– Printable Quick Tips: a sheet of tips and tricks that will help you incorporate visuals into your daily routine.
Disclaimer: These resources are intended for personal use, and are educational materials and tools. These materials cannot be categorized as psychological or mental health services. Please contact email@example.com for further details.