School/Daycare Behaviour Support
Is your child struggling with negative or disruptive behaviours in school or daycare? Our behavioural consultation focuses on gaining an understanding about the ‘why’ behind the struggles, and then creating a plan with the educators and other professionals who work with your child. We provide tools, strategies’ and additional supports tailored to suit your child, their needs, and custom created for their learning environment.
All services are provided by a Registered Psychologist.
What to expect from the behaviour consultation service:
- Initial consult with a Psychologist to discuss your child and family’s unique needs and concerns
- Intake questionnaire for parents
- Student questionnaire for educators
- Classroom observations
- Consultative meeting to discuss strategies, tools and supports the child requires
- Additional visuals / resources may be supplied
Please contact us if you are interested in a free chat to see if these support services are a good fit for you and your family. We can provide you with more information regarding rates, sessions, and what to expect.