School/Daycare Behaviour Support
Our behavioural consultations are for educators in daycares, dayhomes or schools who are looking to learn strategies and tools to support their classroom environment. Setting up your classroom for success means that you have tools to support students in their learning, you are promoting positive peer interactions within the room and you are feeling confident in tackling disruptive behaviors.
All services are provided by a Registered Psychologist
What to expect from the behaviour consultation service:
- Classroom observations
- Team meeting
- A comprehensive behaviour plan
- Support in creating and using visuals
- Support in building a successful schedule
- Education in behavior management techniques
- Education in a variety of supports to promote positive learning
Please contact us if you are interested in a free chat to see if these support services are a good fit for you and your family. We can provide you with more information regarding rates, sessions, and what to expect.