For parents, it can feel overwhelming to help calm your upset child. Big emotions can easily overwhelm a child, leaving them with no tools or strategies to be able to calm by themselves. In this kit we will help you understand where these emotions come from and some helpful strategies in supporting your child when they are upset.
This kit includes:
– Social Stories: “Coping with My Emotions” & “When I feel, I can…”
– Printable Visual Aides: A feelings check-in and a variety of coping charts for all ages, plus extra visuals if you want to create your own chart.
– Short Informational Webinars: More than 45 minutes of informational videos including Flip Your Lid, how to find regulation strategies that fit your child, information on how to use the included visuals and how to build a cozy corner
– Activity, Book and Song Ideas: a resource room of helpful links, tutorials and ideas on how to build a calming space
– Helpful How-To Video: an interactive step-by-step video on Mount Regulation and how to support your child during an emotional crisis
– Printable Quick Tips: a quick reference guide of co-regulation strategies
Disclaimer: These resources are intended for personal use, and are educational materials and tools. These materials cannot be categorized as psychological or mental health services. Please contact email@example.com for further details.